Sunday, October 21, 2007

Webber Mathieu Sylvester....

....was born Thursday, October 18th at 4:24pm in Waterville, ME. He weighed in at 5lbs 13oz, 18" healthy and hungry. This is Nate by the way, my first post. Mom was/is amazing and is very healthy and has more energy than I can believe. I wouldn't be surprised if she chimed in here later. I am posting a few pictures while I have a moment, more about the birth and first few days later........




Webber 4 days before he arrived.....


The fam. Webber fresh out of the oven.


Webber and Mom


Webber and Dad


Webber Mathieu Sylvester


Stay tuned for more........

Nate and Nicky

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God. I'm happier for you guys more than words can say. I can't wait to meet him! Less than 2 months! Be aware that your place will be my first stop when I drive back into the homeland.

Amy said...

Love those pictures! Webber is just adorable! I must pass along that after holding Webber at the hospital Jackson did say, "he is even cuter than Isaac!" (I don't think I'll mention that to his little brother, though.)

TheMohlar4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheMohlar4 said...

WELCOME BABY WEBBER!!!


Congratulations, Nicky and Nate. We send our best wishes your way...

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Congratulations! Looks just like Daddy.

Bobbie said...

A magical moment -- thanks for sharing in pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a doll, such a little blondie.......
Congratulations to both of you! You look wonderful Nick. Enjoy your new babe, he is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

All our love, prayers, and congratulations to the THREE of you!! What a joy and blessing - he's adorable. Savor every moment of his childhood - they become teenagers!! lol Hope to see you all soon.