Monday, January 7, 2008

My new motto...

...better late than never.

Here are some more Webber pics...
The first one shows one of the cutest Christmas gifts ever: a box of Nate's little boy clothes, for Webber to wear someday.
Second: yes, that is a big Santa on his stomach. Yes, Daddy thought it was ridiculous.
Third: The Sylvester family line-up.


First: My sisters and Webber, and me.
Second and Third: best attempts at capturing his increasingly frequent smiles.


Last but not least... priceless :)
NNW
Almost 12 weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nicky, he is looking more like you! I love the smiles! Such an adorable little man.

Kara and Ravi Kaikini said...

He looks different every week!! Thanks for putting up the new photos! Give him lots of smooches from Aunt Kara and Uncle Wuvi :)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with his expression in the Santa-outfit picture. Stunned!