Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Medium Man pics

Fun with hats. This is for when he whips up a Baker's Dozen donuts for me. That are iced in the same color as the Bumbo he sits on.
This is our little Purple-Domed Pope-in-Practice.
Since the Patriot's didn't come through for him this season, he's getting ready for the Red Sox. Cool-Kid-style.
Speaking of Cool-Kid-Style, this onesie, a gift from Aunt Kara, cracks me up.

The only thing better than a picture of Webber wearing it is...

... with his Cool Kid sunglasses, thanks to Brian, Sara and Brennan. These caption possibilities are endless. I'll let you insert your own.
And finally, "Do I have anything on my face?"
NNW

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that you have a very ugly child... ;)
Just kidding, of course, I guess I'm still just upset about the chest hair pulling while he was napping....I might have to buy a turtleneck to keep at your house when I move home.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I can't stop laughing! Webber is the best of both of you. You certainly capture his best sides and multiple faces. :O

Love you,
Grammy S

Kara and Ravi Kaikini said...

Webber, I LOVE YOU!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so loud at these. Love the baker's dozen. And the insert your own comment: "Hey homies, check out my phat crib." (and it totally looks like he's holding the camera).

He's already TEN POUNDS bigger...I need a Webber fix.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Webber is such a cute "medium man." And, I am so happy to see the glasses living on! Sara

Amy said...

Purple-Domed-Pope did me in. Yup, one of those big gut laughs that you just can't do quietly. That little Webber is just too cute for words!!

barbara said...

Hey there NNW...Let me just say that the caption should be...darn those Patriots...they should have won...maybe next year..Right??!! Love your blogs and love all of you!! Aunt Barbara

Great Aunt Jude said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are adorable. The picture of Webber and Nate it's as if Webber is saying "And you know what else Mom and I did today Dad?" And then the picture of Webber in the chair with the winter pom pom hat... I'm sure he saying... "OK Mom I'll pose for one more picture, but then you are taking me outside for some snow walking!" Man how he has grown! Love you... All, Your GRRRReat Aunt Judy