Monday, March 24, 2008

March Scenes, Part II


Yes, we've still been alive and we've got pictures and videos to prove it.


Happy St.Patrick's Day!



Happy Easter! (Okay, so those are teddy bear ears. Close enough.)


What good would Webber's future time and money be spent on therapy if it did not involve blaming his mother for dressing him in animal outfits for holiday pictures? It's probably for the best that the dog/bunny ears were too floppy to show up properly in this picture.


Comparing The Boy to The Daddy at the same age. I swear Webber really does make that face several times a day. We just couldn't capture it on camera.
Also for your enjoyment, the video links below taken by Mommy several, and I mean several, weeks ago. They lived in the video camera for a few weeks before Daddy put them on YouTube. Then they lived there, unvisited by the masses, for some time until now that Mommy is finally sharing them with you all.

This first one is of Webber's Happy Morning Time in a rare happy tummy time stretch. Narrated by Mommy.

This one is of Webber's Happy Post-Nap Time. Also narrated by Mommy. No, I am not thinking about how videos like this will sound on YouTube. I just do whatever makes my son smile. And if singing the Alphabet song or making up other songs I go, then so be it.
Milestones: turning over from front to back, grabbing whatever is in arm's reach, from yogurt to oatmeal, and squealing/laughing/talking. The best sound ever.
Holy Less-Than-a-Month-Until-Starting-Solid-Foods, Batman.
Now THAT should make for some good picture and video taking.
NNW
5+ months!



















5 comments:

Kara and Ravi Kaikini said...

WOW! I LOVE the photo of him next to Nate's picture! I can't believe the similarities!
Love the videos, too! Mr. Harley better watch out... He may have some competition!
See you in 5 weeks!

Anonymous said...

YES! I've been waiting for another post. I love this stuff! Can't wait to watch the videos at home. Give Webber a kiss for me :) -Heidi

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, I can't believe solid foods start so soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

He definitely was the cutest bunny/doggy that I have ever seen... and the happiest. He was so entertaining on Sunday. He continues to bring many smiles to all of us. :)

Anonymous said...

For the record, I'd like to say that I see he remains just as ugly as he was when I saw him last. Also for the record, I am not very much not looking forward to tickling him and hearing what I'm sure is a very ugly sounding laugh. No sir, I am in no way going to attempt to drive the 2500 miles from Montana in two days and make 48 second street my first stop when back in Maine. No way.