Friday, April 4, 2008

Why wear pants...

...when you've got legs like these to show off??

The rest of these pictures are from our photo-booth effect series that we got the other day using the camera timer and the kitchen window frame.

This kid loves the camera.

Although he's disappointed with me that I won't let him put the camera in his mouth.
Along with everything else these days. He'll have to settle for my fingers.


Or when desperate, his own.

I love this last picture because, and only I would notice this, I'm smiling the kind of goofy smile that I make when I am can't-hide-it-happy.
There's a picture of me on our wedding day (not in digital format, unfortunately) as I'm walking towards Nate where I've got that same lower-lip-down-a-bit-more-because-I-just-can't-get-my-mouth-big-enough kind of smile.
*Sigh*
NNW




































1 comment:

Richard Pants said...

I love this series. My sister is such a beautiful mother. And Baby Webber is ruining the life that I thought I had all planned out.

I love the baby duck mouth.